Monday 15 April 2013

Bets 15/04/2013

Well done Segal. Kept me alive at the weekend. At Kempton, my 5 shortlisted came 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and last. So I'll take an upbeat attitude away from that. At Donny I was a shambles. Looking back at it I picked horses who 'might' bounce back in the conditions which yes sometimes works but in form horses have worked out better for me. Remember this JD.

A few random races for me today:

Newcastle 5.00 - Swinbank has been slapping them in. Ebony Express 20/1 without the favourite was given no race last time out and looked like was making some decent enough headway before being jinxed all over the place to find a clear passage.

Newcastle 5.30 - Dick Bos 11/8 ought to make a mockery of this mark. (Ought to!). Just hope is ready to go!

Windsor 3.50 - I spent about 20minutes looking a random race at Kempton a few weeks agao and though Ree Rascal 12/1 might nab it, but thought I better not as fairly competitive. Typically it won at 12/1. I have a feeling might scrape this one so will go with it, but Sir Mike 10/1 has decent form last year if can go fresh.




2 comments:

  1. DIK BOS is a DIK! Lol....cost me a very very nice payout on an e/w patent! Great shout on the Swinbank nag, drifted out to 40s. If Dik Bos placed it would have been happy days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it! I should know not to put short prices horses in each way accs! Argh! dik dik dik. Hopefully you at least got a decent e/w double. I only had the e/w acc!

      Delete