Sunday 3 November 2013

Bets 03/11/2013

Yesterday was good but Long Run really burnt me. I have to stop backing him. I’m also disgusted that I didn’t back Reve De Sivola 36/1. Was on my tracker and I was too bloody hungover to remember to check it. Stupid boy. For the record Grand Crus, Cue Card and Grandeout all have current entries for midweek!!!

Leopardstown 12.55 – I’ve backed Streetcar to Stars 100/1 for the Derby so keen to see how he gets on today.

Huntingdon 1.15 – Smad Place 4/9 wins easily of translates form to fences

Carlisle 2.40 – Tap Night 11/8 wins at the weights if fit for first appearance

Cork 2.50 – Felix Yonger 4/5 has some very good form in the book


Cork 3.25 – Tom Pricewise Segal has picked two in this. Swordfish and Unoccupied both 10/1

No comments:

Post a Comment