Thursday 28 November 2013

Bets 28/11/2013

I’m trying a new tipster today as apparently they nail this festival and they have gone:
Union Du Chenet 18/1, La Reve 12/1, Harry Hunt 10/1, Irish Saint 8/1, Red Devil Lads 11/4. They can have half bets!

This is not and easy day and maybe just one punt in the big race:

Newbury 3.15 – I was all set to back Puffin Billy or Chatterbox, but I’m going to be controversial with myself and back Get Back In Line 5/1. Although far less experienced, he comes in on a very low mark. Using Special Catch as a form line who was heavily fancied at weekend this form is decent. I’ve hit rock bottom backing top weights in handicaps and I might regret not backing one of the top two, but worth a shot

Might be worth a small Nicholls acc too.

Away from Newbury Tom Pricewise Segal has tipped up two for the Welsh National:

28/12/13 Welsh National – Goonyella 12/1, Amigo 40/1

No comments:

Post a Comment