Wednesday 20 November 2013

Bets 20/11/2013

I really enjoyed the Open Meeting this year. Segal landed me some wads and I landed some really very good e/w bets. On Sunday if Pipe didn’t send out any runners I would have had a 9/2 (Saulisto Sunrise) winner, Evs (Sea Lord) winner, 10/1 (Sametegal) winner and 7/2 (Carningli) winner!!! The 560/1 quad in the end paid nothing as the Sea Lord race was only 4 runners L Either way I know I’m in the right area so looking forward to rest of jumps season. Also a few decent formlines to take away from it.

1.10 Hexham – I like Quinn’s horses who go from flat to jumps and arguably Forced Family Fun 13/8 was the best on flat. Quinns horses are running very well and he has a solid 42% course record


6.30 Kempton – Graphic 7/4 finally steps up in class and OR says he wins. C&D time says he wins too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment