Thursday 12 December 2013

Bets 12/12/2013

Huntingdon 12.30 – Zafaraban 15/2 runs with potential and then runs like he needs a kick on off on off. Very frustrating I imagine. A stronger handler onboard today and first time cheekpieces might do the trick today!

Huntingdon 1.00 – Be a shocker if Une Artiste 1/2 lost this. I knew not to back him last time out, but the weights all in his favour today

Huntingdon 1.30 – I feel a good day coming on for Hendo. Karazhan 7/1 looks a solid horse. Bags of speed and a solid jumper. Top weight might be tough, but he;’s entered in the Ladbrokes Hurdle later this year so must be well thought of

Huntingdon 2.00 – Pretty decent race today. At the weights I’d be shocked if Captain Chris pulled this out the bag. The obvious one is clearly Riverside Theatre on OR and weights but he has just been poor last few races. Problem is when fresh he has won all but once and has bags of speed and on a quick track like Huntingdon has no excuses today. But as I am doing so poorly at the moment I’ve bought into all the tipsters choice (including Tom Pricewise Segal) of Module 4/1. His form is best on offer currently and the stats say he is improving. I’ve used my free loyalty bet on the RT/Module F/c 12/1 so I don’t kick myself about following the herd as I think Riverside T who is 12lb better off than Module looks better and sure can find a few excuses for previous run with were not suitable conditions…

Huntingdon 2.30 – Time to be a bit mad. On form Balinderry 18/1 has nothing. On pedigree has a lot more and has had McCoy onboard previously so clearly well thought of. Trainer is in decent form so if chasing over longer trip is the answer then 18/1 might be silly.


Huntingdon 3.00 – Namibian! Blast from the past! What is he doing here? Had massive colic issues I think and although a class apart surely cant back him in different sphere after so long off! Instead the mare Truckers Darling 25/1 has a 7lb allowance and might be worth changing. Ran a decent race last time in a similar quality race last time and on RPR must have a better chance than this with the pull.

No comments:

Post a Comment