Monday 16 December 2013

Bets 16/12/2013

A decent enough weekend. The only daft thing was betting on 5 horses in the big handicap. I thought Sew on Target was going to do something for me, but did not last after front running. The New One looks decent but not sure how to assess with Hurricane Fly yet. More of That looks decent and Kings Palace who was the obvious lump job looks like a potential banker for the festival as does Briar Hill.

I was happy I managed to only bet in a few races on Saturday. I will try to keep doing the same. Also, I thought I would stop lumping, but I don’t think I will. I’ll just change tactics and use Betfair. Going to back big and lay off at around 1.2/1.3. I’m happy to hedge because 4 of 5 lumps that I’ve lost this year all traded really short before coming 2nd, so will give it a whirl….

Plumpton 1.15 – Everyone is tipping Knock House 7/4. I’m not convinced is a banker but will go with it. He can have a score of my money but that’s it and if that Hendo horse gets act together looks dangerous alongside Sky Watch.

A fair few interesting looking favourites, but the rain makes it hard to assess how deep it's going to get, so leaving alone

Total Staked £20.00, Total Returned £50.00
£20.00 Knock House  2/1 - WIN £50.00

HA - Tipsters got it right today, but the Hendo horse was a NR so may have been different.

No comments:

Post a Comment