Wednesday 18 June 2014

Bets 18/06/2014 - Royal Ascot Day 2

The only problem with having a good day punting at Ascot is the hangover. I'm struggling today, so hope my judgement is not too merked. Very annoyed with myself, but damage is done. I'll be back fresh tomorrow...

2.30 Ascot - If Muwaary is the genuine favourite then Brazos 40/1 looks a massive price as was 4 lengths behind when conceding 12 pounds. He is a Group horse and after the last C&D win I think his price is silly.

3.05 Ascot - Segal has tipped Anthem Alexander 5/1. Seems to be a lot of money for it. I backed Hootenanny/Spanish Pipdream Double so obviously hoping for SP to win. I am really hanging so I just can't go through the rest of the field.

3.45 Ascot - Treve 8/11 is surely a class apart from this field but Segal has gone for The Fugue 9/1

4.25 Ascot - When I woke up this morning, still a bit drunk I put £500 e/w Integral 3/1. Sky Lantern is a bit "fat" and carries a penalty

5.00 Ascot - Abseil 5/1 has been backed from 25/1 two weeks ago. It's hard to know how good he is especially as didn't get to see Llanarmon Lad run last week, but I' sure it is good form. At bigger prices I think Short Queeze 14/1, Chil The Kite 16/1 and Field of Dream 28/1 all have good chances.

5.35 Ascot - Hmmm, maybe Muteela 8/1 and Majeyda 16/1

No comments:

Post a Comment