Wednesday 25 June 2014

Bets 25/06/2014

Agonisingly close to a treble yesterday. Always a good feeling to get a Johnston nag right as between him and AOB I must have lost thousands (excluding the £7k I won for Hurricane Higgins/Sir Graham Wade double two Glourious Goodwoods ago!)

Carlisle is very hard today, so will chuck some pennies at it....

Carlisle 3.00 - I've read a few "good words" about Bondi Beach Boy 10/3 and that's where all the money is going. It was 6/1 last night!!! If this was 6f I'd been keen on Hadaj, but think too short. Would love for old boy Tax Free to win, but would be heart betting. The two I like are Avon Breeze and Silvanus. Avon Breeze won this last year and would have won more easily if had not fluffed the start. Why it's more complicated is Hadaj beat AB over 5f and are now on similar marks. Hmmm. I think I'm tentatively on Silvanus 13/2 ew

Carlisle 4.10 - Not any easier. Sound Advice 12/1 good formlines and Toto Skyllachy 16/1 a decent C&D winner on this mark.

Carlisle 4.45 - Someone needs to help me with this. I can't understand why Dance King is 12/1. The form of the last race is littered with winners including Aryal yesterday. The front 3 in the market are all being backed and shortening so maybe they know something I don't....Cousin Knee also tempting and on that form Eltheeb could go close.

Shouldn't really bet on these two...

2.10 Salisbury - One Moment 3/1 has a comment in my tracker "will get black type". Hmm wish I had more notes than that....

3.45 Salisbury - Lead a Merry Dance 12/1 got merked by Sunrise Star. Want to see how good Sunrise is.

These three surely must win???

4.20 Salisbury - Be disappointing if Hymenaios 9/4 didn't frank form of last race

6.50 Kempton - Disegno 8/11 has solid form and can use experience to win

9.10 Bath  - Approaching Star's 8/11 maiden is one of the strongest maidens this year


5.00 update - shocking day. I'm chasing. 6.20 Kempton Messila Star 14/1 ew can cause an upset. Was flying home last time and the extra 1f will suit. I hope :)

No comments:

Post a Comment