Thursday 20 August 2015

Bets 20/08/2015 - Ebor Day 2

Standard carnage yesterday although some were pretty achievable. I ignored Segal yesterday which was a good choice. He has had only 1 winner in nearly 60 bets.


1.55 - Mayfair Lady won from high draw yesterday so Tasleet 2/1 if is the best horse (and ratings say 3lengths clear) then should win. Concerns - loads of unexposed 2 year olds, the ground soft and it's York. No banker.

2.30 - Ladbrokes are offering 2/1 on Lumiere. MJ says solid horse but is realistic about challenge and I think it's a fair comment. If Besharah 9/2 improves again it would take something very special to to produce 110+ on only second race. So I'm going e/w on Beshhy.

3.05 - So many could win this, but I'm taking the easy option. Mange All 6/1 e/w. I had a huge bet last time out and was payback.

3.40 - Covert Love 3/1 has the form and has won here. No reason to oppose.

4.20 - Looking for a 3yr old winner. Hot Sauce trainer is bad nick else would have backed her at huge price. Yarrow too much to prove. Suffused hard race last week. Melodious not good enough. Marlet might be better on AW but I think the draw is important in this race so Koora 8/1 get's my vote. Amaze me 100/1 e/w might amaze some

4.55 - Sprangled 4/1


No comments:

Post a Comment