Thursday 27 August 2015

The Blog Revival - Ban Jay Desai, Ban Him!

Over the last few years I've had a lot of fun writing this blog, albeit recently I'm not sure I could class it as writing. I know definitively how much I won every day for the first 12 months; £21,420.59!! A few months later topped it up with £36k at Ascot and then my P&L tracking slowly fades away and just how much of the profit I've depleted since I don't know; I'm scared to find out. I do know all of the money has been lavished on a car, a wedding and some extravagant holidays....

Whilst this blog covers just the gee gees I've raked in thousands on golf and footy scorecasts, although if I'm honest over the years I'm sure I would be down in these sports. Again, I just don't know.

This week I'm going to be a first time daddy and will be starting a new role at work shortly, which means firstly I need to be more responsible with cash and secondly and more importantly for the blog I'm going to have some time to get back in control of punting due to less hours at work.

I'm starting small again and I'm tracking EVERYTHING, every sport, every penny. Bookies, watch your back, innit....

Time to get banned again.


Athletics 
200m Winner - Usain Bolt - 1/2 £20.00. He may not have won the 100m if it was not handed to him, but there's no doubt in my mind the 200m title is his even if not handed to him

Golf
The Barclays - Jordan Speith 11/2 £20.00. I figured Day might be tired, I toyed with DJ but couldn't commit and Koepka I nearly backed again but maybe next year for him as still inconsistent. Jordan is really short and if he has a bad 1st day I will probably whack a bit more on if hits 12/1ish, but does surely have the best chance.

Accs
Bolt/Speith Double 17/2  £10.00 









No comments:

Post a Comment