Wednesday 14 April 2021

Bets 14.04.2021


No one told me this before i researched and bet (facepalm). I would ignore all mine at HQ now. Urgh





 



Considering how much I normally look at the draw to totally forget about it yesterday was shocking. The rail made a lot of difference. Maxi was held up and had no chance from the position, ROyal Champion never looked like winning but Secrteinthepark I'm convinced was only beaten by the draw.


2.25 NM - An interesting Listed Handicap. Dark Lion on best C&D form wins this

Dark Lion 11/1


3.00 NW - Marie's Diamond to make all

Maries DIamond 13/2


3.35 NW - Divine LIght 13/2


---


2.05 Chelts - Coole Coode brings strong Chelts form to the table 

Coole Coddy 4/1


3.50- Ask Dillion looks okay here. I tink the Chelts form took a hit at Aintree as meetings were too close togehter so willing to give the form a try

Ask Dillion 11/2


4.25 - The Mighty Donw runs well here. I like the look of form against HappyGoLucky.

The Mighty Don 7/1


5.00 Elthm Vallet 10/3



No comments:

Post a Comment