Thursday 29 April 2021

Bets 30.04.2021

Well. The NO BET was a winner and the rest shambles.

I think if trainer form is dire then I should stay away and again if draw is not great it's not really worth the risk.

I was luck Killorey drifted to 40/1 and placed. I wonder if wasn't so far held up whether could have won as was fast finishing! Foster's horses really are in dire form. 


1.00 Goodwood - Bimble needed run last time out. C&D winner, Moore booked to get the job done. WIll perhaps develop into a half decent one. Hopefully Green Powed doesnt bounce back to form

Bimble 2/1


2.45 Goodwood - Apliinsta is miles clear on ratings. 

Aplinista 8/13 (NO BET). Will put in an acca.


3,20 Goodwood -Nelson Gay 7lb ahead of handicapper

Nelson Gay 8/13 (NO BET). Will put in an acca


4.15 Punchestown - Top weight no barrier to success in this handicap. Asterion Forlonge worthy fave today

Asterion Forlonge 11/4


4.50 - Punchestonw - Was Demi Plie's last run a luke or not? I not is really well handicapped here. 

Demi Plie 7/1 ew


5.25 Punchestown - Given stable forms got to be worth chancing Sharaj can turn the tables. C&D winner who loves better ground.

Sharjah 9/1 ew


6.35 Pnchestown - Who will turn up after some tough races. I hope it's my preivous Cheltencham Fncy It Came To Pass. Remember has beaten Billaway by 10 lenghts before.

It Came to Pass 18/1 ew


7.35 Punchestown - My Mate Mozzie looks decent

My Mate Mozie 7/4


No comments:

Post a Comment