Thursday 15 April 2021

Bets 15.04.2021

 The Mighty Don could have won yesterday if not for last hurdle blunder. Thankfully Ask Dillion won so day not a totla write off.

Given I'm so keen on Supremcy for the COmmonwealth why I did not back Tactical yesterday I'll never know. I also backed the runners high without knowing the draw had moved (Schoolboy error)


2.05 Chelts - Scholatisc is chucked in here and some. Clearly the big concern is ran only 10 days ago.

I was pretty keen on Her Indoors at Chelts but was a big flop. I don't know if was the quicker ground or the track or whether just wasn't as well handicapped as I thought. I'm not one to back a horse at Chelts after has run poorly there before. 

Scholastic 2./1

Peanuts on Her Indoors 7/1

---

2.40 Chelts - Non runners all over the place which makes the pick Eglantine Du Suil. Was stying on well enough at the festival from the rear but given lost a shoe can mark up. Of 143 ran well over C&D in a MC2H behind the White Mouse

Eglatine Du Seil 10/3

---

3.50 Chelts - Flowers of Scotland has the form line with Ahoy Senor, and through formlines beats Liberty Bella who is half the rpice.

Flowers of Scotland 9/2

---


1.15 Newmarket - Bellosa is 25/1 into 7/2 in places. Few quid on it, but blind back. I do normally like a Hannond nag 3rd time out and also Varian has a solid record in this race.

Bellosa 9/2

----

1.50 Newmarket - Interesting. Creative Force looks well handicapped, but maybe the rail helped on debut. Was absolutley cruising in the Coventry but found nothing, and maybe up the centre was not the place to be. Two maybes to think through. Rohaan is the major improver but I can't translate it to turf. For me, Bravado is a decent ew bet here. Will try to make all and go close. I think Signifcantly on the insde might be a threat as looks well handciapped but I can't work out what Clifford Lee will do here. Hopefully misses the break :)

Bravado 12/1ew

---

2.25 Newmarket - Kingsofthemidlands is the only one with a notable g1 entry. Blind backing of that info only

Kingsofthemidlands 4/1

---

3.00 Newmarket -  I want to try tske Oxted on, but given nealry a stone clear on ratings not worth it. The each way is only 2 places and prices without are naff. Summerhand is in great form but given likes to be held up could be left too much to do given the likley pace, but realisitcally the likliest condentor btu can't discount a few of these especially Emaratty Ana who looked really good last time out and ran well enough in this race last year, but needed to be closer to the rail.

---

3.35 Newmarket - This is excting and surely it's between Devilwala and Master of The Seas? either one of them winning franks the form of the gusineas head of markett. Mast of the Seas who I had on the Superaltive Stakes last year looked very very good and was my pick for soemething like the Craven. He just needs to settle better surley and that's why the hood in on. If thsat works can't see it beaten. Naval Crown ran very well yesterday so all good on form.

Devilwala is top rated and and will make all. GIven has the rail draw is not out of it, btu I epxect MOTS to track very closely and romp home.


Master of The Seas 3/1

small rfc with Deveilwala

---



No comments:

Post a Comment