Sunday 12 August 2012

Bets 12/08/2012

I only got two things right yesterday, but was enough to make me a tiny profit. The Sun Central and Gospel Choir formline. A £30 12/1 double was a sweet victory. And to top the Sun Central race off backing Ahzeemah 13/2 w/o Sun Central. Everything else was pretty useless. Thinking that the girl’s team would win the Shergar Cup when I’d not heard of two of the jockeys was reckless. Personal view is Galician was ridden badly and could have bagged me another valuable double, but that’s just my view. My accumulator strategy is still not right. Yes it’s winning me bucks, but £1000 in 10 days on accumulators is seeking retirement but not seeking value. My biggest wins have come from fewer horses and larger bets in accumulators not punting 35 lines with smaller stakes. I will learn. One thing I have learnt is to stay away from Ireland, so I will.

Deauville 2.40 – Segal has plumped for Tin Horse 20/1. The 3yr olds do very well in this and Elusive Kate’s record must not be ignored. Clearly Moonlight Cloud is the one to beat, so I’ll plump for Elusive Kate 6/1 w/o Moonlight Cloud. This is going to be a cracking race!

12.30pm update...Bugger can't get EK w/o MC. Will have to rethink how I punt on EK.

Total Staked £60.00, Total Returned £45.00

£15.00 e/w Elusive Kate 10/1 - PLACED £45.00
£15.00 e/w Tin Horse 20/1 - LOSE £0.00

No comments:

Post a Comment