Sunday 2 September 2012

Bets 02/09/2012

Oh dear. Yesterday was a 'mare. Not sure if it was my mindset about it not being a very exciting day, whether or I was knackered or whether, and more likely that I just had a bad day at punting. If it really was that easy I'd be minted. Oddly the one horse I was not really sure about won!

Baden-Baden 4.00 - Between Danedream and Pastorious. Heart lies with Danedream.

Total Staked £100.50, Total Returned £188.84

£60.50 Danedream 10/11 - WIN £115.50
£40.00 Danedream 5/6 - WIN £73.34

2 comments:

  1. Yesterday was awful. I had 6 seconds and most got beat by a neck or less...but it happens. I plumped on danedream today, and it went in. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 seconds! Ouch! Yep, Danedream looked well. The Arc is going to be a cracker. Tempted to make the trip, but, more likely, will be a memorable trip to Champions Day to see the 1 and only; The Frankel.

    ReplyDelete