Tuesday 18 September 2012

Bets 18/09/2012

Had a lull and a dip over the weekend with punting. Not too much went right. Will be a quiet week on punting side as I've been able to get away from getting involved in lower than Class 3 racing.

Tom Segal has tipped up Masterstroke for the Arc at 16/1, 12/1 generally. I've backed Masterstroke at 20/1 as my only AP bet for the Arc so far. Clearly wish I'd listened to Fats who told me to back Orfevre @ 16/1. He also wants me to plug www.fameandglory.co.uk, so I'll listen this time.

Yarmouth 4.00 - Sirius Prospect has let me down sooooo many times this year and today when I go against him he will not doubt win. This is also a small field and I've not really been great at predicting tactics. However I will stick with gut and go for Artistic Jewel 2/1 despite the penalty

Yarmouth 5.00 - r f/c Willie Wag Tail and Expert Fighter.

Total Staked £60.00, Total Returned £0.00

£30.00 Artistic Jewel 2/1 - PLACED £0.00
£15.00 e/w R f/c Willie Wag Tail, Expert Fighter N/A - LOSE £0.00

No comments:

Post a Comment