Friday 21 September 2012

Week 32: Update on Ban Jay Desai

Initial Pot: £1500.00. Total Staked: £48,865.59 Total Returned: £65,628.82  = Profit: £15,763.23


I would make a butters market trader. I am greedy, I have no discipline and I have emotional attachment all over the shot. This week has been everywhere. From the doldrums of guilt, self-doubt and self-pity across to cock assured attitude where I follow no man’s rules, and all the way up to copious glee. Thankfully these short emotional bursts only hold true during race time and aren’t rubbed off in to my daily life. Seriously, thankfully.

It’s been a while since I have jotted an update on this seemingly difficult mission. Nijinsky and Frankel remain the greatest of their generation as Camelot is masterstroked by the G-Dog team. Traffic and grumpy twats return to the streets of London post-Olympic ecstasy. The Arsenal putting in some decent efforts. I’m not making any decent ground way in hacking apart the bookies; in fact Willhill are letting me bet freely again. But, but, but Champions Day is looming and I’m slightly aroused (asexually – just to be clear) by the jumps season which is on the horizon.

Thought my be worth listing my open AP bets so I don’t forget to apply them to the P&L. Some of them, quite frankly, are RIDICULOUS, but the stupidity has been executed:
  • Mount Athos @16/1 Melbourne Cup
  • Joseph O'Brien @ 3/1 Top Irish Flat Jockey
  • Frankels Next Sibling To be named after Sir Henry Cecil @ 16/1 
  • Sendmylovetorose @ 33/1 1000 Guineas
  • Mars @ 16/1 Epsom Derby
  • Long Run @ 10/1 2013 Cheltenham Gold Cup
  • Victory Song 25/1 Epsom Derby
  • Newfangled 10/1  1000 Guineas
  • Dawn Approach 12/1 2000 Guineas
  • Offspring of Sea The Stars and Zarkava to win the Arc in 2014 100/1 – funny





No comments:

Post a Comment