Friday 11 April 2014

Bets 11/04/2014

Newbury 2.00 – Started to read more on pedigree and today Ballymore Castle and Justice Good hit the line up. I’ll go with Justice Good 7/1 as Elsworth won this race last year with Justice Day

Newbury 2.30 – I’m not a major fan of 2m flat races but Leo Luna 7/2 is pretty tempting.

Newbury 3.05 – You’ll all think I’m mad and I’m probably going too far left field on this, but God’s Speed 33/1 ran okay in a Listed race last month. The winner went on to be a close third in a G3. I think I know why I am on this. Because last time I saw a horse bolt up by double lengths it was Toast of New York and we all know how that ended up. My calculations say he has a better chance than 33/1 especially is as more race fit than most. Pretty much all of them are entered in the Derby. Scotland has been smashed in the betting.

Ayr 3.15 – I’ve had a sh*te time with the jumps but Hartforth 20/1 looks massive to me

Newbury 3.40 – Really don’t know who will have improved the most over the winter and loads have claims. Over C&D Exchequer 4/1 finished behind Kingston Hill and is well handicapped on that form alone. However Extremity’s 5/2 form over C&D probably makes him better handicapped.

Newbury 4.15 – I don’t think this is easy at all and I really shouldn’t bet but I want to purely so I keep track of form. Sounds daft but it’s how I learn. Dutch Masterpiece has a ridic weight to deal with and I hope the ground is quick enough for Jimmy Stlyes 6/1. El Viento 16/1 might be the danger with a 5lb claim, but needs a good start.

Newbury 5.15 – Be My Gal 2/1 has been hammered in the betting

Newbury 5.45 – Approaching Star 3/1 could be the next Oaks winner, but Tinga 4/1 has the experience needed to land this


I think it’s a tough field with so many unexposed horses but reckon worth following a market Acc on Leo Luna, Scotland, Extremity and Be My Gal 

No comments:

Post a Comment