Friday 25 April 2014

Bets 25/04/2014

Useless day yesterday although that long shot is def one I’m backing next time.

1.40 Sandown – “This could be the bet of the year” – Sacred Act 5/2. I agree. Miles ahead of a mark of 90. Couple other ahead too but not as ahead much as this one.

2.10 Sandown – I was all over Telescope last year and I don’t know whether to jump ship to Sky Hunter. Sky Hunter 15/8’s form looks better, stable is in better form and I remember Moore saying Telescope is not a world beater. Therefore, argh, will go with Sky Hunter. Most bookies taking Telescope on too.

2.45 Sandown – Doubts about whether Garswood stays. Segal has gone for Fire Ship. Hmm. Not sure Penitent is good enough or Tulius, though does have C&D form. So it has to be between Top Notch Tonto and Montridge. Ordinarily I’d just say Montridge as am a follower, but the ground, bullish comments from Ellison, OR and form do point to TNT 3/1. It’s hard to ignore that Hannon has won this 7 out of last 10 years though!!!

3.15 Sandown – Western Hymn 4/7 looks decent but is a short price.

3.50 Sandown – Tough, but I found the winner. But, I’m gutted as was 7/1 this morning and is now only 4/1. Eccelston. The Wetherby Super Sprint puts him way ahead of this mark and clearly prefers give in the ground. Draw is ideal and trainer is bang in form. Havent totally ruled out Sacha Park on old form, or Desert Ace who will appreciate a stiff 5f, but will stick with this


4.55 Sandown – Shouldn’t be betting in races like this but I reckon the Newmarket Race Windshear 15/8 last ran in, might be a decent race.

No comments:

Post a Comment