Sunday 27 April 2014

Bets 27/04/2014

An okay day yesterday but importantly lots of good formlines for me to follow. Hit a fair few winners but was gutted Kaka didn't quite make it as had a big double on with Battalion who continues to look very impressive and is making me shed of loads of dollar on the way. Annoyed about the emphasis I placed on draw bias at Ripon as I had Fast Shot down as first pick before drawbias.com said I had no chance!

Segal is feeling more gutted I imagine as a few horses he has backed in the past and have let him down and winning big races at big prices! Today he has gone for:

Kempton 5.15 - Flemish School 3/1
Limerick 2.50 - Kims Dream 10/3

I'll go for a few today, but my 7/1 on Treve to win the Ganay, Prince of Wales and Arc is the one I'm looking forward to the most.

Ayr 2.00 - Galvanise 2/5
Longchamp 2.40 - Treve 2/5
Limerick 2.50 - just to take Segal on for fun, Truckin All Night 9/1
Gowran Park 3.35 - I was spot on with AOB yesterday taking on the favourite with Third Dimension, which makes a change. Will go for a double but this time back AOB - Exotic 7/2
Kempton 3.45 - Angelic Air 11/10
Kempton 4.45 - Relation Alaexander 9/2
Kempton 5.15 - I will take Segal on with Ranjaan 9/4
Kempton 5.45 - I expect the favourite to win but Shifting Star should not be 22/1



No comments:

Post a Comment