Thursday 24 April 2014

Bets 24/04/2014

I don’t think I’ve ever napped a horse on here, so glad it came in yesterday pretty easily @ 4/1.

4.00 Beverly – two well handicapped horses in this. On paper really should be with Bling King, but Genius Boy 9/4 is ex G’Dog, from New Approach and I’m hoping will improve a lot more. Trainer reckons is ahead of mark. Hmm forecast pays 9/1

4.10 Warwick – I’ve got Nouvelle Ere 33/1 in my tracker but no idea why. Must have read a trainer comment sometime ago.


6.15 Newcastle – That Manchestar formline comes into play again with Trade Secret. It might be worth a Bling King/Trade Secret Double but Fahey has said if Time and Place 7/1 bounces back to form he is well handicapped. Saying that King of Eden has been samshed and that’s no doubt down to Paul Kealy the tipster. He has a point about this one but at 7/2 I can’t back it.

2 comments:

  1. Lol just do more NAP's!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might do. I nearly did with Genius Boooooy today......

      Delete