Thursday 7 August 2014

Bets 07/08/2014

3/8 y'day, but two were 5/1 so on top again. Few more today but all in low class racing which might spell trouble.....

2.30 Yarmouth - Arthur Martinleake Evs has the experience and form

2.40 Haydock - My notes say Azmaam 11/10 is a surefire winner next time if does not bodge start again

3.40 Haydock - Shades of Silk 4/1 looked very green when hanging late on, ultimately costing him the race. Given's bunch running well without winning and jockey booking positive

5.10 Haydock - Ground caught me out a couple times yesterday so I should highlight I need the ground to stay on the softer side of good for Precision Strike 6/1 who won fairly well over C&D last time, albeit English Summer got hemmed in, but won next time out to frank the form. I'm not convinced backing this claimer is the right thing to do as doesn't look great but hoping the horse can win the race!

6.15 - Voyage of Discovery 7/4 massive step down in difficulty with a cheeky 3yr allowance can win this.

6.35 Newcastle - I've been told Park Glen 11/2 is well fancied. I couldn't back it on form but it was 12/1 this morning. Trainer's horses are in dire form so would be a nice surprise to me, but not holding out.

6.50 Sandown - Snoano 11/4 has all the entries to suggest is well thought of and will improve on better ground today

8.35 Southwell - The RP App has given out a Pricewise Extra tip for free. Ordinarily when this happens it's a good bet as if it wins it's gets punters hooked in. I've not looked at the card but Segal has gone for Master of Song 9/1

No comments:

Post a Comment