Friday 8 August 2014

Bets 08/08/2014

Yesterday I hit a 410/1 quad and made another £4k with 10/1, 6/1, 11/4 and 5/2 winners. I'm seriously wondering whether I should bother going back to work. Shades of Silk 4/1 was nabbed on the line which would have brought in 2000/1 five fold....

I have changed things in the last two weeks is I've reverted back to consistent staking (£250 on every selection), sacking off each way bets and used betfair to lay off at low odds. So the fact I've landed half a dozen bets over 10/1 at £250 on the nose has really paid off. I've not lost £1000 on any odds on horses like I have over the year and I've not lost any bets where I've been beaten by a head as they have traded out on betfair. I have to keep this up and if I can make another £15k this fortnight maybe I won't go back to work.....

3.40 Brighton - As long as the ground stays quick am keen on Muhawalah 3/1. Looks on a decent mark. Gutted there is an MJ horse in the race as his horses do me over but he looks a softer ground type horse though expect headgear will help him after hanging last time.

4.10 Brighton - Ronald Harris owes me about £2.5k after his 20/1 Fantasy Justifier nabbed Shades of Silk on the line yesterday. Noverre To Go 4/1 who won this last year of top weight can win it again. Panther Patrol is clearly the best handicapped horse in race but a lot of horses flop here so worth risking he does too. Steve Drowne better keep an eye on Ginzan this time though as he gave him first run last time and also hope he does not get trapped in on the rail.

4.00 Mussleburgh - Alex My Boy 6/4. "he’s a progressive type against some exposed horses we would be pretty disappointed if he couldn’t take care of these", says MJ. Has already been back very heavily.

5.00 Musselbourgh - A very cagey bet on Golden Future 9/1 who won this race last year of 3lb higher pretty easily.

5.40 Newmarket - Guilty 7/4 looks decent, with a course win and solid form.

6.05 Tipperary - Russian Soul 9/4

6.55 Haydock - I thought Alpine Affair 4/1 was really unlucky at Ascot last time. Once he got going he was flying and then Jamie Spencer, suprisingly didn't know which way to go. I have a huge nagging worry about the ground, but looking at his RPR ratings on GS and GF in early season they were similar so hopefully ground wont' be an issue and the blinkers will work magic again.

7.05 Tipperary - Love backing a 2nd string OAB nag. Cocoon 20/1

8.20 Newmarket - That Fast Track form is decent and I'd think Our Queenie 5/1 has every chance, but it does not look an easy race to pick and pehaps some of the older sprinters might do better. Of them Secret Witness 12/1 another Harris horse could be the one after a decent run behind Justineo

8.30 Haydock - Special Fighter is on a double penalty and looks better on fast. The Varian yard has coughing horses and his last 5 faves have been turned over. So have to take the front two on with Emerahldz 11/2 who ran very well against a very progressive Maid In Rio over C&D two races ago.



2 comments:

  1. alright mate I follow your tips and have had a few nice winners from them cheers. but on Friday you posted about all the cash you won on Thursday but the tips you posted only had a couple of short priced winners so just wanted to ask do you not put up all your tips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello mate, glad you got on a few too. I do put most of them up, but during the day mates always texting me saying back this and back that and I get a twitch too :)
      However on Thursday roughly... Arthur Martin Evs +£250, Azmaam £-£250, Shades of Silk 4/1 £0 (traded out), Precision Strike 6/1 +£1250, VOD -£250, Park Glen +£2500 (Drifted to 10/1), Snoano +£625, Master of Song -£250. Then I had 8 folds, 7 folds, 6 folds, 5 folds and 4 folds and the 4 folds paid out the rest...

      Delete