Monday 11 August 2014

Bets 11/08/2014

Weather KO'd me again yesterday...

TAPTETA IS HERE! Meydan racing has long been my pot of gold, but typically they have now reverted to dirt. I am going to be watching every race at Wolves and next year will use this as power..... 

Mark J, Ewart and Goodlophin use Tapeta so be worth following them to see how they get on. (Crowdmania, Fajry, Torridon, Right of Appeal) 

Wolves 2.15 - Dolorous 9/4 to land first Tapeta race. I'm basing this on her maiden effort, nothing else as any of these might take to Tapeta better

Wolves 3.15 - Free Entry Evs good draw best form but any of these might take to Tapeta better

Wolves 4.45 - Orions Bow 7/2

Wolves 5.15 - Warrigal 3/1 well handicapped if takes to surface

Ayr 5.30 - Awake My Soul 7/2 will like ground, C&D winner, solid and consistent form and easier races than last few.

Thirsk 7.00 - Kommander Kirkup 5/1 well handicapped on Red Stargazer and Dazeno form. 

No comments:

Post a Comment