Monday 27 February 2012

Week 2: Update on Ban Jay Desai

Total Staked £1,636.50, Total Returned £2,319.16 = Profit £682.66 (41.7% Return)

Another profitable week! Nothing major, but, not many would say no to a cheeky £175. I’ve been ill-disciplined throughout the week, but, this blog is not about the pursuit of discipline, but about the pursuit of smashing a bookie to the extent they can’t take your liability any more. Discipline, however, is an enabler for this feat, so I need to fix up. You may have noticed I’ve upped the reckless betting stakes by 20% to a whopping £12!?

I must have bummed the Triumph Crew of 2011 enough by now but Third Intention emphasised why. I was hoping to have some serious ammo in the bag for the 2012 Triumph post this weekend, but may have just upgraded to a bow and arrow. Some may say this is quite accurate, I’d say, not if I’m handling it. I can’t build a solid case for any of them; Grumeti, Baby Mix, Pearl Swan, etc. Darroun is a dark horse (whispers). Not convinced that this bunch will be as strong as last year, but no doubt I’ll be proved wrong!?

For last year’s Cheltenham I teamed up with Fats and Hally, to create the DFH Pot. We were hoping, as we hope every day, we’d land a big one. We didn’t, but we did double our investment. This year, we’re adding a couple more people to the syndicate to add more hope, more glory. Will issue our punts on Wednesday night. Right, back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment