Sunday 22 March 2015

Bets 22/03/2015

The flat is nearly here so the tracker is being updated. Whilst adding a few notes from Lingfield this morning I saw a note against a horse on the jumps that I just could not resist due to the big price, so I am breaking the jumps ban (again)

3.15 Downpatrick - Six Stone Ned 16/1 e/w, 4 places. He is on an all time low hurdles mark with a good claimer on ground he has no excuses for. Meades stable is in good nick. This horse was running in graded chases and if can recapture some form over hurdles 16/1 is far too big. I just hope the ground is quick enough. Slapped £100 e/w at 10.30am and 10 minutes later all bookies cut his price to 12/1 so hopefully this means his stable fancy him too and I got on in the nick off time. Or this could just be another jumps bet that flops hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment