Friday 9 June 2023

Bets 10/06/2023

 9/1 winner yesterday. If I was betting only singles would have been happy but got trigger happy with accas. Oops.

Keeping money for Ascot so not covering too many races/horses.


1.15 Haydock - Not sure where will be fastest on the track. Last meeting was high numbers. Yesterday rails were on the inside, today they are in the centre. Equaliateral is the best horse. Down in class. The draw is buggin me. Also Clareden House I backed lto went into my tracker before the race is here. As is Korker the horse that can't get a clean break from the stalls.

Equilateral Top 3 10/11


1.50 Haydock - My Wagyu would have landed a decent treble at Epsom, but I was worried about trainer form as I am again today. I'm sure will win today now I'm choosing to avoid it :)

Silver Samuri won this last year and is only marginally higher in the weigths but you know me looking for a juicy outsider and today it's Nomadic Empire. The best on this going, over this distance in my book and whilst Wagyu and Volatile Anaylst look the best weighted, O'Meara has won this race twice and NE has run well at the track before.

Nomadic Empire 20/1ew


3.00 Haydock - Super difficult. Only betting as Sky offering 3 places. Moodaara looked immense at Kempton, but that was AW. Mimikyu has a penalty to deal with. Time Lock screwed me last time out and in fact the last three times just struggle to get head in front coming 2nd each time. Sea Silk Road's run in the Ribblesdale was probably the best run of all the horses in this race over this distance so popping my money here, but ew 3 places

Sea Silk Road 8/1ew 3places


4.10 Haydock - Another tricky one. If Overrule's gelding op works and runs to marks of first two runs, can win this

Overrule 9/1ew


4.45 Haydock - I backed Just Bring It lto at 16/1. Was backed into 11/2 and was an unlucky 4th. Should def have been 2nd at least. It's been smashed from 9/2 into 2/1. Huge drop in class. I know this is not a value bet though but still doing it. The value bet has to be Dornoch Castle. Back to quick ground on a track know likes. If bounces back to best is very well handicapped


Just Bring It 2/1

Dornoch Castle 20/1ew


5.00 Beverly - Split stakes between Senseofentitlement 11/1 and Eyeofthebeholder 16/1

No comments:

Post a Comment