Friday 16 June 2023

Bets 16/06/2023

Since about March I've really found which type of races I excel in. Bit annoyed I played yesterday but the last race bailed me out. I used play pretty much same stakes for all odds. Since March I now broadly speaking:

upto 5/2 - 2pts + 0.5pt on exchange

upto 5/1 - 1.5pt + 0.5pt on exchange

5/1+ 0.75pt ew + £0.5pt otn on exchange upto 12/1 

12/1+ 0.5ptew + £0.w5pt otn on exchange upto 12/1 

Sometimes I double down but have not placed anything bigger than 5pts since March which is good discipline.....shame I still bet when I know I shouldnt (many more races like this today) and shame I still bet too much on accas chasing the dream.....


1.50 York - Westerneesse 3/1 - Really strong formline. Pedigree says will stay so that's the main risk. Poets Dawn was interesting at a big price but not heard of the jockey and the stats don't look great for him. 

2.25 York - Bazball 9/1ew. Top Speed rating in the race. Burkey does well in this race. 

3.00 York - Pink Crystal 5/2. Well handicapped based on listed run behind Blue Azure. Ran very well at York Shaggas in great form

3.35 York - Shining Blue 5/4 - I can't believe I didn't back Shining Blue on 27 May. For some reason didn't bet in the race but still chucked in today. Chichester looks a threat

4.45 York - No Nay Nicki 15/2ew - Will need luck in running but if gets it will fly home close.

4.25 Sandown - Leadenhall 7/1ew. Defo stays the trip, I just hope not still running green. Ran well at the course on debut albeit on soft. Okay handicap mark, but can't find too many better handicapped.

8.30 Goodwood - Monty Bay 11/2ew - Well handicapped on debut


1 comment:

  1. This is me also....always....

    "I still bet too much on accas chasing the dream"

    👍

    ReplyDelete