Friday 4 July 2014

Bets 04/07/2014

Mrs. Frangipanni could have won me £4,800. After every race I bet on brought up a winner (Faydhan 7/4 who looks phenomenal, Foxy Clarets 15/2, Alex My Boy 6/4 and Swiss Cross who drifted to 11/4), all I needed was her to round off the perfect day. Instead all I got back was "She wasn't herself", oh, but I did empty my betfair account onto laying her so still took home just over £1.8k. Kosika then perked me up by winning the last at 4/1.

I didn't bet on the 6 fold but feck me I would never have forgiven myself if Frangipanni rocked home too as it was 3,800/1.....and at the usual £10 e/w....

2.00 Sandown - This is a tough race. Tagula Night was given a very good ride by Moore last time. He has been put by by 6lb now and the form has worked out well. He has won off 82 before so might have a chance to add another C&D win. Lady Gibraltar is attracting money, but I'm going for an outsider as think it's tough; Trader Jack 33/1 ew. Only recently been moved to sprinting, but has decent form behind Intrinsic and Chil The Kite over longer. Granted a clear passage and Sandown's stiff finish on quick ground this might be what TJ needs?

3.25 Donny - Flawless Pink 5/6 has been hammered in the market and did look decent once got going. I am suprised has been dropped to 7f though. Hmm, probably just watch it. No Bet

3.45 Warwick - Don't Have It Then 7/2 routed his last set of opposition. Can do it again off this mark.

4.00 Donny - Outback Traveller 3/1 could, could go in again. Looks a tough 3 yr old.

4.10 Sandown - Noooooooooo. Air Pilot is a NR. However my concern in this race was Rydan 7/2 so now I can just back him. I think Reesha is a good thing and so the form stacks up.Vital Evidence and Rydan ran over the same distance here few weeks back and looking at the times and weight carried, Rydan should beat VE. Karraar looks dangerous on this mark, but doesn't seem to be improving.

4.35 Donny - Tied in with Rydan form, Reesha 7/4 has been hammered in betting, so hoping I've cottoned onto a good one.

Warwick 4.55 - This is such a pants race, but I kept a note of Golden Steps who routed a field at Yarmouth. In that field was Eleusis 5/4 who ran, I think, a very good debut after a poor start. Headgear and first run under belt, with Wall in good form, she should win this maiden. Everything else looks below average to poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment