Tuesday 8 July 2014

Bets 08/07/2014

3.30 Pontefract - Lextington Rose 4/1 ran 5 decent races at beginnning of career. Went downhill(ish) after. I Ran a decent race behind Deeds Not Words inbetween and I'm certain it was combo of quick ground and AW surfaces so I think did well to win last race. I'm praying for rain as reckon can win two on the bounce.

4.00 Pontefract - On the Thistle Bird form, Masarah comes out on top. But, again hoping for rain as will play into hands of Pavlosk 5/2. Looks capable at this level, and Stoute is in good form at the moment.

4.30 Pontefract - Boy in The Bar 4/1 in the only one who gets a hefty 3yr old allowance. Romped home last race over C&D and is definitely a wad ahead of handicapper. Just hope reproduces that effort.

5.00 Pontefract - Channon must be looking for a confidence boost for a decent Nancy from Nairobi. Bet he wasn't too happy when Cumani, Hills and Stoute all entered horses. Mizzou could be the biggest danger, but I'll stay away from this.

5.30 Pontefract - I have a note saying 'Si Sinor is one to follow in handicaps' - from the trainer. 4/1

6.40 Brighton - Haggas is slapping them home and Desai Jnr will no doubt be blindly backing Muradif. Oregon's Gift ha been back like can't lose, but I'm going for Guilty 4/1. Hannon/Hughes are both strong at Brighton, Guilty has posted the best performance so far and has enough experience now. Not a race I should bet in, I know, but too late :)

8.10 Brighton - Goddess of Gloom 9/2 ran a decent second half of a race behind a 96 and 82 rated horse. I think the 96 rated horse is more about low 80's, but that puts GOG ahead of assessor in my book esp with 5lb claim and last run better then on paper.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like my August holiday is on hold J......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! Newmarket and York will bring us back

      Delete
  2. I'll put the champagne on ice so!!! Bring it on

    ReplyDelete