Monday 7 July 2014

Bets 07/07/2014

I've not caught up with the weekend racing in full yet. I have seen Sea The Moons romp though. My two big bets on Saturday were Seal of Approval and Roseburg. Between Velox and Roseburg I clawed back most of my losses but not all.

7.20 Windsor - Jiroft 25/1 will blaze a trail with a few including Powerful Wind, but hoping Arctic Lynx 18/1 who ran a blinder over C&D in April can take this with top claimer Cam

8.10 Ripon - Probably just one to keep an eye on as reckon 3 of these are ahead of assessor and could all be worth following. Telmeyd is Haggas who is smashing, Sunrise Star 2/1 who looks the furthest ahead of mark, Dutch Breeze who is a C&D winner.

8.30 Roscommon - Not a track I ever bet at, but when you see a G3 winner in a Listed race at 6/1 and JM is giving a good vibe you can't ignore it. Clearly 3 yr olds now warrant repsect with the weight allowance, but Ursa Major 6/1 ew.


2 comments:

  1. J you can't even predict a runner! Ha ha pity I reckon all three would have won

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha. Absolutely. Was planning next holiday off the back of the success.

      Delete