Thursday 5 April 2012

Bets 05/04/2012

I’ve not included any sports outside Horse Racing in this blog. I do dabble in them, but only with the odd random punt. Yesterday was no exception, except I’m sure I dreamt that Real won 5-2, so I cleared down my Boylesports account and took 100/1 for Real to win 5-2. Freud may sight this as a ‘disguised fulfilment’. I would agree. Next for the dream about the US Masters winner please. I know very little about golf, but I’ve backed Woods, Mahan and Pelt . Judging by the condition of the course after the storm, could be anyone’s title with luck no doubt about to play a huge part.

I lost another £100 yesterday on the gee gees. It may be time to abandon this Hobbling Hobbs Bandwagon. I should have gone with my fancies on the flat. Hindsight, hindsight.

Folkestone – I’m going a entertain a few favourites. This is not typical Jay Desai punting, but some of them do look solid, even though someone has worked out that the average price of flat winners since Saturday is 16.9/1. Hmmm.

Ludlow 2.50 – Nicholls is all guns blazing again after the coughing outbreak and Domtaline could come good on Chase debut. I don’t think Lancetto will stay.   

Ludlow 3.50 – A lot of horses I’ve followed here. Politeo will love the return to firm ground and Williams is in good form. Marescsou won some big races in France, but not sure ground is right. Schindlers Gold is now on a dangerous mark, but needs a massive bounce. I thought Persian Gates would be my first pick today, but not wearing blinkers. Hmmm. Just Amazing is on a very low mark. Nicholls is ramming them home. This could be a big price at 7/1

Maisons-Laaffitte 1.20 – Abtaal looks rock solid and can confirm Guineas credentials though is very interesting to see Hannon send over Rockinante

Maisons-Laaffitte 1.50 – Mashoora is the pick. Restiadargent would be if the going was softer.

Wincanton 3.00 – That’ll Do


Total Staked £140.00, Total Returned £200.00

No comments:

Post a Comment