Monday 23 April 2012

Week 10: Update on Ban Jay Desai

Initial Pot: £1500.00. Total Staked: £14,781.28, Total Returned: £18,747.29  = Profit: £3,966.01

This time last year I was recovering from a weekend at the Scottish National, compliments of Coral and this year I’ve just about recovered from Desai Junior’s birthday. A striking hangover comparison but that’s not the only one. Solid returns at the Scottish National in the last 3 years, largely thanks to Merigo have made this a festival I look forward to every year. I would far rather be savouring the atmosphere in person but Ayr is a trek and a half especially if it’s not paid for!

Camelot has been cut to Evens by Ladbrokes after a fairly uneventful set of Flat trials. If these trials represent future punting success, I’m screwed. Excelebration has probably been my only successful punt. The rematch with Frankel will be exciting. We have no idea how much he could have improved but can’t imagine anything hauling in the machine freak Frankel.

My profits are not going anywhere at the moment and it’s quite frustrating, but I’m not losing mega bucks so just need to keep at it. I wish the jumps were on for a while longer but let’s hope some favs can hack up at Punchestown. A lot of them look solid. My graph somewhat reflects a stock with potential when you look at some of the charting patterns. Toes and fingers crossed.



No comments:

Post a Comment