Sunday 22 April 2012

Bets 22/04/2012

FFS! Last week I called out that Caspar Netscher as a solid yardstick, but all the form around him flopped. Inevitably he hacked up yesterday! I was far too hungover to spot Noble Mission and Harris Tweed running. I also missed Captain Bertie. After his unlucky race in the Spring Mile I knew to back him in his next. Did I? No. Instead I backed three donkeys, two of which were Segals! I’m shocked he didn’t pick the Captain. I bet he is also fuming he didn’t stick with Auroras Encore in the Scottish National, although I’m sure he does not back each way. Thankfully the jumps season is still here and I’m picking winners all over the place. Raya Star at 10/1 was a steal and Merigo at 8/1 was just immense. Annoyingly none of the others came in, else my accumulator would have brought me in a few hundred quid.

Stratford 3.30 – Synthe Davis ran well in his last. With a 10lb and drop in trip will go well.

Stratford 4.00 – My Flora looks a step ahead of these lot although short enough.

Curragh 3.50 – Nephrite, should hack up. But I don’t even trust myself with the flat at the moment!

Curragh 4.20 – Excelebration. Hopefully enough said.


£15.00 Synthe Davis 4/1 - LOSE £0.00
£15.00 My Flora 1/2 - WIN £22.50
£15.00 Exelebration 2/7 - WIN £19.29
£15.00 Nephrite 1/2 - LOSE £0.00
£15.00 Accumulator N/A - LOSE £0.00

No comments:

Post a Comment