Monday 2 April 2012

Week 7: Update on Ban Jay Desai

Total Staked £10,717.03, Total Returned £14,496.40 = Profit £3,779.37 (35.3% Return)

For about 15minutes on Saturday afternoon and 20 minutes on Sunday afternoon, my profit was hovering precariously above £4000. Yesterday was agonising. 7 placed horses @ 15/2, 11/1, 12/1, 16/1, 11/1, 11/2 and 9/1. The prevailing damage would have been controlled, if just one of those would have won. Despite losing £200 yesterday, the fact I clocked 7 placed horses in big field handicaps is encouraging. Yes, I backed a fair wedge but nevertheless I’m looking at it in a positive light. Segal continues to cost me…

The big news of the week is that Isla Fisher is restricting the amount of time I spend with her. She has cottoned onto me. I started this blog to get a court order and I’ve taken a step in the right direction to achieve that. The restriction is not a tight as it was with Coral, yet. She is still standing tall, but I have my eye on that skirt.

In April there are two trainers to follow. Phillip Hobbs who has a 19% SR in April with a staggering £108.43 profit per £1 stake over the last 7 years. He has started knocking in the winners so should be another solid April! John Gosden is the other. He is always geared up early and has a 22% SR in April. The others I keep an eye on this time of the year are Peter Bowen who will hopefully fire some more big Aintree winners in, Dandy Nicholls and Richard Fahey both of whom had some big wins at Donny. I now also need to keep any eye on the G-Team.

Nothing too exciting over the next week, but we are only 2 months from the Guineas and Derby! Ahhh


No comments:

Post a Comment