Tuesday 12 March 2013

Bets 12/03/2013 - Chelts Day 1

Just got back from Vegas. That place is messed up. I love it. I'm going to have to skimp on punting today due to time, but still on it....

Cheltenham 2.05 - Supreme Novices – Jezki has flopped here and at Navan (closest thing to Chelts in Ire), regardless of fact beat Champagne, can’t have it. I’ve already got a few of these AntePost including My Tent Or Yours at 20/1. Also have River Maigue 12/1 thanks to Segal, Puffin Billy and so should stay away from this. Un Atout 7/1 looks special and Mullins has been raving about this one but Mullins also has Champagne Fever who all the money seems to be for. Hmm a tough starter. Not putting any off these in my accs!

Cheltenham 2.40 – Arkle – With the ground as it is you have to go with Simonsig 8/13 as short as he is in the betting

Cheltenham 3.20 - JLT - I've already backed Merry King 14/1 and Our Mick 12/1 antepost. Think I backed The Package too, but can't rememebr. Segal has tipped up Merry King 7/1 and Poole Master 40/1. Have no time to try and crack this one. Boo

Cheltenham 4.00 - Champion - Wow. Tough again. The ground would worry me about Rock on Ruby. I can't have Zarkanadar at the price anymore and he doesnt have that 4lb allowance this time round. Cinders needs better ground. Balder and Khyber can't be good enough. I think Hurricane Fly might be hard to beat today on this ground, but I'm going to go with Paddy and bet on Grandeout and Binocular. If Hurricane wins I get money back, so easier choice.

Will come back to the rest later...

Cheltenham 4.40 - OLBG - Quevaga outght to hack up again. Segal has backed Swing Bowler which is  a decent idea but the ORs say it all

Cheltenham 5.15 - Handicap Chase - The Druids Newphew 7/1. Decent form for at least a place in this.





No comments:

Post a Comment