Saturday 30 March 2013

Bets 30/03/2013 - Dubai World Cup

I’ve been looking forward to today all week, but Grey Goose and Verve have totally ruined that. I’m hanging out my freaking arse. Commentary will be short and sweet today…

Missed all the prices but Tom Pricewise Segal from the Racingpost has gone for:

Kempton 2.55 – John Biscuit 14/1
Doncaster 3.05 – Eshtibaak 10/1, Justonefortheroad 16/1

I’m not sot about how my hangover will judge the horses today…
               
Haydock 2.05 – On form everything points to Handy Andy 9/2. Tizzard says muscle problem long gone. Hope it has.

Haydock 2.40 – Softsong 9/1 has cheekpieices on today and that will definitely help his cause, but I really want to give Quaddick Lake 20/1 a chance. Put a line through the last race and he has solid form

Haydock 3.15 – Cloudy Too 10/1 looks the wrong price to me. If a horse flops at Chelts, you just accept it and put a line through it. He had more than the 8lb reversal with Ohio Gold in previous match up but it’s worring Smith is not in great form.

Haydock 3.50 – I’m usually against backing horses that get put up 16lb by the handicapper, but Rouge Et Blanc 6/1 smashed and I mean smashed the field last time out including Golden Chieftain who then went on to trounce the JLT by 10 lenghts.

Haydock 4.25 – Liberty Court 15/2 ballsed up over last fence last time so may make ammense and the other worth a punt on is Oscars Magic 6/1. Formline says it all.

Doncaster 1.55 – Frigging hell. Dubai Hill 10/1 could make it a decent day for WTDavies or Docofthebay 20/1 if the ground is decent enough reverse the form with him even though at the weights it doesn’t look possible.

Doncaster 2.30 – I know I said I’m following Jack Dexter but not in a Listed Race I’m not.

Meydan 1.45 – Tenenbaum 11/2. Trip up will def suit. I heart Barzy

Meydan 2.25 – Secret Number 7/4 does look like the likely winner. Shuruq 5/1 without Secret Number is uber tasty

Meydan 3.05 – Shea Shea 11/8 will eat this field. There is one to look out for though. Varsity 9/1 without Shea Shea

Meydan 3.45 – I’m feeling Mental 9/4. Renaldothewizard 7/1 without Mental is an insult

Meydan 4.40 – Really tough. I want to work this out. I can’t. Head hurts. Ahh damn alcohol! Couple of amazing international sorts but will stick to the proven C&D folk. Sajjhaa 8/1 and Mushreq 12/1

Meydan 5.20 – SNA is back. The horse that does me over ever time. I’m a big fan of Gentildonna 7/4. Jockey will have to be smart as first time up here but this horse is good, I mean really good.

Meydan 6.05 – I thought I was a bloody insult Monterosso was 16/1 for this race. Non runner. Sad times.

Rest after a serious freshen up....

2.30 pm update - Just seen the way the races are panning out. Only one more bet as think I'd lose a hell of a lot more otherwise...

Dubai Gold Cup - African Story 10/1 and Hunters Light 4/1. Both very impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment