Thursday 14 March 2013

Bets 14/03/2013 - Chelts Day 3

Feck, I got lucky with Segal’s Flaxen Flare rocking in at 25/1. The Sprinter, Sizing, Wishful trifecta paid 8/1, but everything else generally flopped….(still profit though)

Today Tom Pricewise Segal from the Racingpost has tipped up:

Chelts 2.05 – Jetson 16/1, Stonemaster 20/1 (although really annoyed as this was 33/1 on Wednesday and was going to be my punt, still will be)
Chelts 4.00 – Cantlow 8/1, Tartak 28/1
Chelts 4.40 – Romanesco 11/1
Chelts 5.15 – Sacree Tiepy 20/1

My thoughts are the favourites could do some damage today....

Chelts 1.30 – Jewson – I’m sure many will pile into Marito; another Walsh/Mullins combo, but looking at the ratings given to Back In Focus, Lord Windermere, Boston Bob and Tofino Bay all who point to a stack of horses here, mean that Dynaste 7/4 is the worthy favourite and I hope he hacks up.

Chelts 2.05 – Pertemps – Nicholls nearly won me a decent prize with Caid Du Berlais yesterday and I think he has another decent shot with American Trilogy 18/1, who is back down the weights and won at the festival before in 2009. Stonemaster 20/1 also has a decent chance in this. He was unplaced in the Coral Cup last year but he got going far too late. When he got going he flew. Hopefully he’ll be sharper in blinkers. The only other problem is Sam Winner. Nicholls reckons he’ll have a stone in hand, but is it worth backing at the odds. Hmm.

Chelts 2.40 – Ryanair – My question has to be. Can Albertas Run reperform again? Not sure ground is firm enough and he’s a proper old boy now. I remember First Lieutenant 5/2 nailing Rock on Ruby in the Neptune (on the line) a couple years back and I think this is his best trip. He is in very good form so hope another favourite can oblige. I get Cue Card wrong all the time, but just have a gut feel that it’ll be FL’s day.

Chelts 3.20 – World Hurdle – No Big B L . I still shocked but impressed by Reve De Sivola, but not interested in him as it won’t be heavy enough for him. Henderson has faith in Oscar Whisky but I’m not convinced. When he hacked up over 2m5f he beat jack all. Hate Peddlers. Get Me Out Here won’t stay. Smad Place is actually interesting at his price if it continues to dry, but just like Fats I think 9/1 Bog Warrior could be a steal. He has been dumping on everything he’s raced in Ireland and I reckon this could be a mental day for Davy Russell.

Chelts 4.00 – Byrne – All over Ballynagour 4/1

Chelts 4.40 – Kim Muir - After Golden Cheftain bolted up tried to find some form line. I got to Frisco Depot 16/1 but in hindsight not sure was a decent idea and I’ll return back to one of my favourites Galaxy Rock 14/1. Super Duty might be one for an acc.

Chelts 5.15 – Glenfarclas – No originality from me. Arabella Boy 9/2. Just hope he stand up! Anyone who likes number crunching will see that Leac Du Scail 25/1 is overpriced, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment