Sunday 24 March 2013

Bets 24/03/2013: Irish Lincoln

I felt really positive after Donny on Friday. The Jack Dexter form I said I'd keep on side worked out with Personal Touch. Docofthebay was a NR but then came a decent second the day after. Annunciation franked some form I followed last year & Model Pupil hacked up. Mick's Yer Man annoyed me as I backed Bill Turner's horse in this last year but came 4th and I 'm not sure why I avoided the stats on it, but it was pickable! Mister Impatience was also pickable on handicap debut as was Gouray Girl on paper. The point I'm getting out is that there were far fewer 'how the feck did that win' horses than there seemed to be over jumps.

The Irish Lincoln today. I'm going to try and follow Irish form all season (TRY). Tom Pricewise Segal has gone for:

Curragh 4.30: Sweet Lightening 14/1. I can see why he has and I'll follow him, but the one I really like is Shifting 16/1. Hacked up in similar conditions on handicap debut and ran a blinder in a listed race next time out also on heavy. I think he is on a decent mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment