Sunday 31 March 2013

Bets 31/03/2013


A few decent winners yesterday at Meydan. Hangover saved me from putting any accumulators on and having more of a go at Donny. So was my first profitable day in a while!! I’m a tad annoyed about not backing Jack Dexter but I’ll get over it.

Tom Pricewise Segal has had a punt at Ireland today:

Fairyhouse 4.30: Mikael D’Haguenet 4/1

Only a couple for me, but not really in the mood for punting today…

Plumpton 4.00: Court Minstrel 13/8  really ought to romp this but I will also punt on Constant Contact w/o the Fav

Plumpton 3.45: Browns Brook 20/1 was travelling pretty well over C&D in November for a long way before being a few out. The same again over further and then was a flop when tried chasing. This is a wild shot but the better ground might be the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment