Thursday 4 July 2013

Bets 04/07/2013

Why hit a Lucky 31 on low grade racing, only my perhaps apparent oncoming addiction might be able to answer. Daft. Anyhow been putting away decent bets on golf and baseball over the lst couple of days (purely on tips) so all is good. However, back to the serious stuff.

Yarmouth 3.10 – I know it’s a class 5 but I have Greyfriar’ta 16/1 on my tracker and is technically 8lb better off with First Class when only 1.75 lengths behind 2 races ago over C&D

Haydock 3.50 – The favourite looks like still on a winning mark and think ground was issue last time, but Mutafaakir 9/4 looks good enough. The danger and worth a bet without the favourite is Al Khan 8/1 (w/o fav)

Haydock 4.50 – Great Hall 9/2 may be top weight but still looks decent enough to win this on form

Haydock 5.50 – I googled banjaydesai Mont Ras and not surprised to find “I like the Mont Ras form”, “I no longer like the Mont Ras form”, “I don’t like the Mont Ras form”. Today I like it 5/2

Newbury 6.50 – Take a random pick, or a slightly informed one; Hannon won this 3 times in last 4 years. Admiral Spirit for Hannon won this on debut 3 yrs ago and today from same family is Djinni 14/1 – this might mean absolutely nothing.

Epsom 7.10 – I like La Fortunata 5/2. Decent form in the book and goes well at Epsom

Epsom 7.45 – My Kingdom 4/1 on a winnable mark, in good form and goes well at Epsom


Epsom 8.20 – I’ve been given a tip – Pearl Street 8/1. It’s been back into 3/1 in places. Seems dodge to me but I jumped on at 8/1 so we see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment