Monday 29 July 2013

Bets 29/07/2013

So clearly going of course and letting loose was a ridiculous thing to do. Tom Pricewise Segal has tipped up two today for the Galway. I had no idea he was putting some up today so missed the prices. Bugger.

Galway 6.45 – Call Me Bubbles 8/1, Rossvoss 16/1

Purely based on trainer form, record in types of races:

Wolves 3.15 – Pure Mischief 10/3

Wolves 5.15 – Hi Filwah Evs

Windsor 6.00 – Meeting Waters 7/2

Right now back to reality and time for the Blind backing Dermot Weld show!:

Galway 5.10 – Diplomat 8/11. Weld/Walsh. Too short to back as single, but in the Weld Acc

Galway 6.10 – Mustajeeb Evs. Weld/Mullins

Galway 6.45 – Notable Graduate 15/2. Weld. Segal has tipped two up in this (Call Me Bubbles 8/1 – can see why, Rossvoss 16/1 - has some solid form behind Justification and 2miles looks ideal. Has won here before and low draw decent) so I’ll go for two too J Cry For The Moon 12/1 is 1lb lower than when 2nd in this last year. Frick there are loads who could win this. Redera 14/1 if takes to Galway looks a few pounds ahead of handicapper with claimer onboard. Money for Gretzky 33/1 but not sure why? Admiral Barry 33/1 looks a crazy price to me. Has won this before technically of the same mark when negate claimers and the last race, ground would have been too quick. I’m surprised Marchese Marconi is also 16/1. Form behind Well Sharp and miles ahead of Justification in race. Knockcroghery doesn’t look out of it. Bloody hell. What to go with?

Well I like both Segal’s picks and think I’ll have to go for Cry For The Moon 12/1 and Admiral Barry 33/1. Guess have to back the Weld horse

Galway 7.15 – Weld has a poor record in this, so ignoring his horse. Doc Holliday 6/1 looks like he is on a joke of a mark after a long absence but not sure about the ground and if it is a problem I think Rock on Coco 12/1 looks like has conditions set up perfectly especially from low draw.

Galway 7.45 – Weld’s horse is Pay Day Kitten 2/1


Galway 8.15 – Weld’s horse is Martys Magic 7/4 but I would back Top Othe Ra 20/1. I’d be really excited about this if Mullins was in good form, but he’s not

1 comment:

  1. 2 places at 25/1 at galway is pretty good going! I thought Top of the Ra was in and the old Admiral Barry I think used a bit too much energy when rousted rounding the turn....but that is what I call good fun and a good run for your money! The 2 Weld horses in the last 2 cost me my trebles/4 fold though after a great start to 2 drifting weld favs, wasn't to be though :-(

    ReplyDelete