Sunday 14 July 2013

Bets 14/07/2013

For some reason yesterday I decided to back nothing each way. So it was great joy to see Masamah win at 14/1. Then it all went down hill. Long Awaited placed at 11/1, Zero Money placed 33/1, Smarty Socks placed 9/1, Es Que Love placed 12/1 and finally Stencive placed 8/1. AAAARGGH!

Not sure if there is any consolation in saying well at least I was looking in the right place, and I then start chasing and lumping. Love Marmalade and the very impressive Flintshire helped me relax, although again no each way and Come On Blue Chip 10/1 placed and another horse in last race at Ascot placed 10/1. Butters.

I'm just following what Segal says today as really nothing exciting going on, but prices are silly low now:

Stratford 3.20 - Solaras Exhibition 13/8
Stratford 4.20 - Town Mouse 11/4


No comments:

Post a Comment