Wednesday 24 July 2013

Bets 24/07/2013

Argh another 2nd placed 7/1 yesterday. The weight def got to Burning Thread and True Pleasure was just a bad pick.

Catterick 4.00 – I was so gutted about Angelito 2/1 last time out. Was defo the likely winner until saddle slipped. Lost in Paris clearly loves it here and goes from average to top trump on this course but I keep faith in Angelito.

Sandown 8.05 – Front Running Estifzaaz 9/2 may well just hold on. I can see Consign and Related chasing him home. Might be a better back to lay?

Leicester 8.20 – The top 4 in the market look right to me, but I just have a feeling am going to pick the wrong one. Skytrain 7/2 foiled my last runner and I either get Johnston horses totally right or totally wrong. The latter far more often. Fanning ought to be able to dictate from front today, but if Tawtheeq 6/1 bounces back to form at Newbury he ought to make a mockery of the 78 mark. Plover has done that form no harm.

Sandown 8.40 – Would not be surprised to see Porcini win this, but the problem is that McBride’s last 3 runners have finished last in their respective races. English Summer will appreciate step up in trip, but I’m going to take a chance with Spice Fair 6/1. Likes Sandown and at the weights can reverse placings with Porcini from 23/05

No comments:

Post a Comment