Sunday 28 July 2013

Bets 28/07/2013

After Sirius Prospect came home was hoping for big day. Ha. Totally out of shape so I'm letting loose today on races would never normally bet on and in an alien manner. Need some freedom and no expectations.

Pontefract 2.20 – Let’s open a risky offshore fund 33/1. Wasn’t thumped by Ambiance on debut and rider unbalanced in next race. Notes say was a lot of money on debut for horse so perhaps interesting.

Ascot 2.30 – Etaad 9/2 is only one with pattern entry and Hills won with last 3 horses

Deauville 2.40 – Segal has tipped Chigun 9/1 but surely this is belongs to Elusive Kate 3/1 or Duntle 5/1?

Ascot 3.05 – Nave 7/1 might just step up to the plate today to complete hatrick. Tough ask but chance handicapper not caught up. Hopefully Saytara needs run back

Pontefract 4.05 – Arsaadi 6/1 defeat to Galician when giving 6lb doesn’t looks so bad now. Again tough ask but chance

Ascot 4.15 – Haylaman 7/1 back to 10f and in class – right choice. For some bizarre reason Jonno 14/1 with tongue strap is calling me, but really don’t know why


Ascot 5.20 – Segal has tipped up Steps 16/1 I’m going to wean myself of these big handicap races especially when there are 4 or 5 I fancy. Alhtough I landed Masamah couple weeks ago I lost 4 others in that race and plenty more since. Galician must be one of the most frustrating horses for me. Backd 3 times to no avila and yet has won two huge pots and huge prices. Lord of The Dance is another, but at least got one good 16/1 win out of him. Shame missed the other 16/1 and 25/1! The reason I’m saying this is because I was really chuffed to land Another Wise Kid 25/1 and think should stick by side whilst in good heart. The other will stick with is Ahtoug 12/1. Lightly raced this season, decent enough C&D form too.

No comments:

Post a Comment