Sunday 5 May 2013

1,000 & 2,000 G's thanks to Matthew Tester

Antepost bets can be worth it sometimes! I thought I was going to land a phat payout on Just The Judge today. Am gutted. I had about £500 on Antepost bets in total, so when I checked one of my accounts I was shocked to see I had a cool £1k sitting in it. Someone smart backed Dawn Approach @ 12/1 as well. Result. So I had an ok weekend in the end, which makes up for missing all the action!!! 


My biggest loser was Nargys £75e/w @ 25/1, who was seriously tied to Just The Judge on form. I have to say though that Just The Judge was not an instinctive pick of mine, it was my hero in the BHA, Matthew Tester. I look forward to his choice every year, and every year he near enough nails it. Thanks old boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment