Saturday 11 May 2013

Bets 11/05/2013

Yeeeeoooooooow. That was the 3rd decent handicap landed this year at double figure prices and glad I backed it twice. A LOT of racing and punting to be had today.

Tom Pricewise Segal has gone for a few big priced ones today. Hope one comes in:
Haydock 1.50 - Hollow Tree 25/1
Haydock 3.30 - Barizan 20/1
Ascot 3.50 - Cape Classic 16/1, Bertiewhittle 16/1

I've gone for a few based on old form(hasn't worked out well for me this year), based purely on stats(just feel like it today) and the usual based on current formlines (which is all I really should punt on as has worked out well this year):

Ascot 1.30 – On stats only. Channon has run 3 horses in this and won with all 3. He runs Finflash 8/1 today.

Ascot 2.05 – I know I went a bit mental at Chester looking for outsiders and it went tits up, but Tinshu 22/1 looks overpriced. I know why though. Doubts about stamina and also the top 3 look solid enough in the betting and Scatter Dice 5/1 looks the best of the 3.

Nottingham 2.15 – On stats only. Duke Cosimo 6/4. Stoute 37% SR and teams up with Eaves with a SR of 30%

Lingfield 2.20 – Secret Gesture 4/5 has money for it. Interesting because Miss You Too does look solid behind Havana Gold and Just The Judge. I’ll follow the hype though.

Haydock 2.25 – Hanseatic 5/4 looked very green last time out. Hopefully learned a lot and will step up.

Ascot 2.40 – Main Sequence 11/10

Lingfield 2.55 – Greatwood 8/13

Ascot 3.25 – Westwiththewind 7/4

Lingfield 3.25 – Sheikhzayedroad 7/4

Haydock 3.30 – Now the ground is fast have no choice but to go Forgotten Voice 6/1

Ascot 3.50 – Wow. There are front runners drawn low, in the middle and high. I made a shortlist, it has 14 horses on it! Ha. I have to decide which formline is better. Jack Dexter, Tartiflette, Move in Time or Haaf a Sixpence. Feck. Lightening Cloud 14/1 looks to have chances based on his last two runs. I’ll also give Tartiflette 14/1 another go despite the 6lb rise but one I really like the look off is Jamesie 14/1. That Leopardstown race is seriously strong form!

Lingfield 4.00 – For some reason I backed Ultrasonic last night. Hunch maybe, who knows. Looking at the card now I would have gone Lily’s Angel but I’ve already bet

Ascot 4.25 – Now I’m going mental, but some formlines I like in both of these, albeit old time form. Clear Spring 33/1 and Lunar Deity 28/1

Haydock 4.40 – Fry has won with 3 of his last 4 horses. King of The Night 10/1 has been dropped 15lb which I can’t understand. I must be missing something, because I thought Theatrical Star was massively underrated. Looks like a cheeky find!? Sure the market will dig this one out at some point

Warwick 6.35 – On stats only. Kopkap 7/1. Ed McMahon 43% SR and 25% at the track. In the last 5 years his 2yr old SR is 19% (+£38.77)

No comments:

Post a Comment