Monday 6 May 2013

Bets 06/05/2013

Still gutted about Just The Judge. Looking at it again this morning, I'm half convinced it's it was a jockey victory as opposed to JTJ losing. Hmm. anyway will have to get over it.

Warwick 2.35 - I feel at tad reckless but going to use my free £25 bet with Ladbrokes on Queen of the Tarts 5/1. Travelled well enough in last race and although nowhere near Anticipated who I really like think the form is decent enough. There is bucket loads of cash for the Haggas debutant and imagine the flying Hannon newbie will also figure, so this is a dodge bet now that I've talked it through, but it's too late!

Okay I've looked through the rest of these quickly and head screwed back on. I'm going to enjoy a glorious day without punting on average racing. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment