Sunday 12 May 2013

Bets 12/05/2013

Segal to the rescue. The Victoria Cup blew all my formlines away. I need to watch the race again, but damn. Only a couple today as short on time, so first pit stop in Pricewise.

Longchamp 2.08 - Segal has tucked into US Law 20/1. There's so much talk about the draw that it's totally put me off Olympic Glory. I'm going with Morandi 10/1. I think Segal has found the value in this race when compared to Morandi, but Morandi was mighty impressive last year and was travelling very well in the Fontainbleu before wandering a bit upfront. Hopefully will be better this time out and Soumillon can land the first.

Lonchamp 2.40 - I'm hoping for a Soumy double today. Alterite 6/1 went very close in the Boussac and that race has a strong record as a trial. Segal has gone for Baie D'honneur 22/1

Leopardstown 3.55 - Battle of Marengo 4/11. Lump. Hope don't regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment