Tuesday 21 May 2013

Bets 21/05/2013

Newcastle 4.30 - Mean It 4/5. Decent form for this level. Could have got much closer in last race had he kicked earlier

Newcastle 5.30 - Hoping Well Painted 5/2 puts last run behind him and returns to ways when was closely running around with Riot of Coulour, Tartiflette and Jack Dexter. If not MyboyAlfie ought to take advantage followed by Kingscroft. However fingers crossed Well Painted is well primed for today.

Pontefract 6.50 - I was toying with Sir Boss for a while, but then I saw Kandari 11/4 who looks well enough treated off 77.

Pontefract 7.20 - I'd never ordinarily take on a short price HH pair, but I feel I need to with Master Carpenter 11/4. He ran a blinder in penultimate race and perhaps better than the favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment